Corporate Relocation Assistance
Investors thinking of relocating to, expanding in or developing space in Bristol can benefit from the Reception Service provided by Bristol City Council's Economy Enterprise & Inclusion Team.
The Reception Service provides support tailored to each investor's needs, which may include:
- Help to find sites or property
- Information to support the development of a business case
- Help to link to key networks and agencies covering a wide range of subject areas, such as recruitment, skills and training
- Providing links to Planning and other key Council departments to help make your investment successful.
The Reception Service is part of a suite of services that Bristol City Council has developed to encourage, facilitate and support major investment in the city. Other elements include:
- The Planning Protocol: this provides a clear protocol for applicants and Bristol City Council to work together to process major planning applications effectively. This is led by Bristol City Council Development Services.
- Investor Development Service: a new "aftercare" package was launched by Bristol City Council in 2008.
Please contact the Economy Enterprise & Inclusion Team of Bristol City Council for further information on Corporate Relocation Assistance
Tel: +44(0)117 92 22928